lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

Making decisions with prompts

I go to train everyday soccer, sweat the shirt and the repeated again all this, this was because I wanted to go to Argentina to play soccer, when the DT was choosing the ones that go and he chose me and  in that moment I realized that putting effort you can make anything.

There I was in school in my English quimester exam, some answers were a little bit doubted to me because I didn't study to much for this exam. When they gave my grade I was disappointed, If only I would study more.

It started out as an ordinary day, I get into the bus and go to school, but I was forgetting something but I couldn't remeber what was it. But then I remember it, I needed to do the math homework so I take out my notebook and started doing it before I get to school.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario