lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

Roles in life

When I was in the first grade I didn't know with who to be friends with. And had no friends so I was alone the recess till one day I met a kid named Federico Perez, so since that day I hang out with my friend in the recess and we invited each other to our houses to spend the day. This was so amazing having a best friend because when were there for each other, someone that makes you laugh when you needed. That is why he become my best friend.

When my sister was 7 years she wanted to play soccer like I so she ask me if I could train her and I obviously said yes. In that time I lived right next to my cousins house so I also train her that was 6 years old. It was summer vacation and we go out to train in our patio every morning. Every day I teach them something different. I was their teacher. And my job as a soccer trainer was really good because my cousin and my sister are the best of the team.

My father and my mother tell me that when a was a baby I cried a lot, that if I wanted something I cried, like if I wanted to eat I cry or watch tv I cry. So I was a crybaby. They tell me that they couldn't take me to a restaurant because I cried to much and my brother was very silent. So my brother and I were very different.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario